Elizavecca Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask works as a deep-cleansing makeup remover and pore cleanser in one! Its special formulation of charcoal powder deeply penetrates the pores to thoroughly get rid of deep seated dirt while supplying nutrients to skin.
- Cleanses pores
- Refines pores
- Tightens pores
- Helps control excessive sebum which usually causes the pores to be clogged
How to use:
- Take proper amount of carbonated bubble clay mask to your whole face except eyes area.
- After 3-5 minutes, when bubbles arrive, do foam massage with a little tepid water and wash away.
Do not use on skin if followings symptoms appear when you use cosmetics.
- The symptoms of red spot, tumefaction, itching or stimulation appear on skin in use
- The applied parts on skin appear the above symptoms by direct sunlight.
- Do not use on open wounds, eczema or dermatitis etc.
Storage and handling precautions:
- Be sure of closing the lip after used.
- Keep out of reach children.
- Store in room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Do not eat the contents. If anyone (especially in infants) ate the contents, wash his/her mouth immediately.
- In case there is something wrong in it, consult a doctor immediately.
Water, cocomidopropylbetaine, kaolin, acrylates copolymer, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, mehtylperfluoroisobutyl ether, sodium laureth sulfate, lauramide DEA, TEA-cocoyl glutamate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, bentonite, collagen, charcoal powder, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, fragrance, carbonated water, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, allantoin, butylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, monarda didyma leaf extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, freesia refracta extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.