A daily all blemish care priming cream that smoothly glides onto skin, instantly hydrates your skin and blurs the appearance of pores.
- This priming cream smoothly glides onto skin, instantly blurring the appearance of pores. It provides rich, firming hydration that wraps the skin with a silky, soft finish.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes with the all-new Brightening Pore range. These high performance products contain high concentrations of active ingredients for effective and efficient #AllBlemishCare.
- Helps care for all your blemishes and treat the underlying problems of your skin. Noticeable results can be seen as early as 4 weeks from initial application.
- Dark spots
- Enlarged pores
All skin types
- Jeju Hallabong Peel extract, extracted through ultrasonic waves, that works to firm and clear the skin, and a well-balanced combination of the Triple Vitamin (B3, C, B5) Derivatives which provides a powerful brightening effect.
- Triple Vitamin (B3, C, B5) Derivative Function
- Niacinamide (a vitamin B3 derivative) - Regulates melanin production and
improves the appearance of pigmentation.
- Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether (a vitamin C derivative) - Improves the appearance of imperfections.
- Panthenol (a vitamin B5 derivative) - Soothes and protects the skin.
"Hallabong(Jeju Citrus)", a winter seasonal fruit cultivated on Jeju island,
is named after the shape of its pointy stalk end that resembles the peak of Mt. Halla.
Also called as the "honey-coated orange", this fruit boasts a high sugar content, and is loved as a fancy gift rather than as an easy snack. It has excellent storability with its thick peel, has rich juice, and has a size much bigger that the regular tangerine.
Hallabong, a fruit known for its rich Vitamin C content.
Its peel contains various bioflavonoids including hesperidin, an antioxidant for skin.
After testing several techniques, Innisfree has discovered that the ultrasonic extraction approach helps soften the peel to effectively extract the active ingredients. From this tenderized Jeju Hallabong peel, we were able to extract skin brightening components, and finally, use them successfully as cosmetic ingredients.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends and holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. We will contact you by email or phone, if there is a significant delay in shipment of your order.
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Shipping is free on orders over 60 CAD within Canada.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Those rules are enforced so we could continue offering free delivery and low prices on all products. Thank you for your understanding.
As a general rule, the delivery standard for regular mail sent inside Canada is: 4 business days for local mail. 6 business days within the province.
We do not ship to P.O. boxes
What is the difference between delivery options for Canadians?
- Shipping from Canadian store within Canada will take 5-12 business days, but shipping cost is higher than shipping from our Worldwide shop.
- Shipping from Worldwide shop, directly from Korea, will take 14-30 business days but shipping price is lower than shipping within Canada.
Shipment confirmation and Order tracking
You will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Goryeo Cosmetics is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please take a picture of it and contact us as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.